About the Role
As the UX lead, you will be responsible for designing the best user experience for our customers, setting design guidelines, rules and standards to be followed by the rest of the team to provide a consistent and smooth working experience. You will also be responsible for making sure the final product is up to the spec and standards you set.
As the UI lead, you will design the branding for the company, work on marketing and PR materials and websites, design and create websites and application components. You will be the creative authority in the team.
- Work closely with the product team and customers to gather user requirements
- Define the UX baseline standards for all company products
- Design company branding, PR and marketing materials
- Design and build a marketing website
- Design a library of application components to be used by the team
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes to clearly illustrate how UIs should look like
- Do UX QA to approve releases of the best quality
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems in production
- At least 5 years experience as a UX designer
- At least 5 years experience as a UI designer
- Experience with wireframes and prototyping tools
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with engineers and product
- Extensive hands-on experience with:
- HTML5 + CSS3
- Have worked on marketing materials
- Have built components libraries
- Hands-on experience designing UX / UI for SaaS web applications, such as portals, dashboards, analytics, workflows, complex management screens, etc.
- Proficient with development and collaboration tools, such as Git, GitHub, Jira, Trello, etc.
We want to hear from you even if you don’t exactly match this list!
- Experience working with the major frontend frameworks (React, Vue, Angular)
- Experience designing UX / UI for technical customers, such as software engineers, DevOps, QA
- Experience working with Agile methodologies, such as SCRUM and Kanban
- Experience designing UX for command-line tools
If you’re interested, or you know someone who might be, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Altostra is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability.