About the Role
As a Senior Backend Engineer, you will join our core engineering team to help build the infrastructure for our product, research cloud technologies to improve our product and be the technical focal point for the team on all cloud infrastructure matters. You will create prototypes and develop new product features. You will be the cloud expert of the team, work closely with the CTO and innovate to provide more value to our customers.
- Full ownership and responsibility for multiple products and systems
- Research cloud technologies, create prototypes and develop into full features
- Develop backend services and infrastructure
- Develop unique infrastructure solutions
- Work on the design of system architectures
- Write tests, develop features, and deliver production systems
- Provide support for production systems and iterate to fix and improve them
- At least 5 years experience as a backend developer
- Extensive experience with NodeJS, TypeScript, Python
- Worked on, developed, deployed and supported large scale production systems on AWS
- Extensive knowledge of AWS services: Lambda, DynamoDB, S3, IAM, SQS, SNS, SES, Kinesis, ECS, EKS, Fargate, CloudWatch, CloudFormation.
- Hands-on experience with Docker
- Experience in designing and developing distributed systems, SOA and microservices
- Experience working with Test-Driven Development
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines
- Experience implementing security measurements
- Experience optimizing systems for performance and scale
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases, including data modeling and performance optimization
- Experience designing and documenting APIs (REST, GraphQL, etc.)
We want to hear from you even if you don’t exactly match this list!
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- Experience with Java, .NET Core
- Experience with Terraform
If you’re interested, or you know someone who might be, you can reach us at email@example.com
Altostra is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability.