About the Role
Altostra is a no-code solution for cloud infrastructure design & deployment management.
As the UI designer, you will design the branding for the company, work on marketing and PR materials and websites, design and create websites and application components. As the UX designer, you will be responsible for designing the best user experience for our customers, setting design guidelines, rules and standards to be followed by the rest of the team to provide a consistent and smooth working experience.
- Work closely with the product team and customers to gather user requirements
- Define the UX baseline standards for all company products
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes to clearly illustrate how UIs should look like
- Design company branding, PR and marketing materials
- Design and maintain the marketing website
- Design a library of application components to be used by the team
- Do UX QA to approve releases of the best quality
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems in production
We want to hear from you even if you don’t exactly match the list below.
- At least 5 years experience as a UX designer
- At least 5 years experience as a UI designer
- Experience with at least one of the major design tools: Adobe XD, Figma, etc.
- Experience with wireframes and prototyping tools
- Have designed marketing materials
- Hands-on experience with:
- HTML5 + CSS3
- Hands-on experience with UI/UX design for SaaS web applications, such as portals, dashboards, analytics, workflows, complex management screens
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with engineers and product managers
- Experience with UI/UX design for technical customers, such as software, DevOps and QA engineers
- Experience with UX design for command-line tools
- Experience with major frontend frameworks: React, Vue, Angular
If you’re interested, or you know someone who might be, you can reach us at email@example.com
Altostra is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability.